Did you know?
- Getting lost is the #1 cause of death for pets
- 1 in 3 pets goes missing during its lifetime
- Without ID, 90% of pets never return home
Microchipping provides the peace of mind that you’ve given your pet the permanent, lifetime ID he needs for the best chance to come home. A microchip is much more reliable than a collar and a tag because there is no chance it will fall off. The microchip is a permanent ID that links your pet to you.
How Microchipping Works
- The microchip is inserted with a simple injection and causes no more discomfort than a vaccination. The HomeAgain microchip is designed to make sure it does not move.
- Then, simply enroll your pet’s ID code along with your contact information. Enrolling is what makes it possible for your pet to be positively identified.
- If your pet is taken to an animal shelter or clinic, the staff will scan the microchip to read its unique ID code.
The staff will then call the appropriate registry with your pet’s identification ID code.
- As soon as your contact information is retrieved, you will be contacted and arrangements will be made to reunite you with your pet.