The truth about treats
- High calorie treats are a significant
part of the reason almost half of our
pets are overweight.
- Most commercially prepared treats
are packed with high carbohydrates
and high calorie ingredients.
- Carrots, and blueberries are good
alternatives, and can be shared with
- The size of the treat isn't important
to your pet just the taste, so break
those treats down into smaller sizes.
- Make pets work for their yummies
by placing them in strong, sturdy,
Kong toys, or use as a reward for
- Good treat habits help pets live
longer, leaner, healthier, happier,
| Did you Know?
|Just for Kids